Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Catching Up

 Computers.  It's a love/hate relationship.
I couldn't get on my blog, and it kept telling me to get permission from the blog administrator.
I AM the administrator.
So, using a different search engine, I got access again.
Then I couldn't access my photos.
Ugh.
Nevertheless...I am back on and catching up...just for Uncle Jim!
:)
Father's Day in Michigan. Love the Great Lakes.
 Gus is still Laura's faithful friend.
 We celebrated our 20th anniversary on June 24th.
Four kids are now in glasses.  Glad we could make the eye drs. payment on his new car.

 We celebrated the 4th of July with friends.
 Laura's hair reached a length for donation.  Before...
 ...and after 6 inches were cut. 
 Laura turned 10 on July 19th.
 Her favorite present was her new pool.
 The kids are loving their slip-n-slide.  It has been such a beautiful summer.
Jacob went to Camp CoBeAc with the teens from our church.
Needless to say, they had a great time, and were exhausted on the ride home.
 Welcome home!!
Our friends have a pond and invited us over to swim.
Charlie had a blast on the rope swing, flying into the pond!
Those are the highlights, and hopefully I will be posting more often with a working blog site!

1 comment:

jim durance said...

Thank you Angie my days will now be complete. Great to see all of you Sunday. We missed you. Uncle Jim